SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Ever heard of sailawaycatamarans.com

814 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Islanderwannabe 
#1 ·
While on vacation my wife and I did intro to sailing on a mono hull. Had a great time but it was for just a couple of hours. So once we got back I started looking for something similar in the U.S.

We are looking for an intro to sailing for a catamaran, to see if we are going to like catamarans or not. If we do then we will proceed with investing for a sailing school (probably Off Shore Saiing fast track to cruising corse unless there are other catamaran school options).

I came across sailawaycatamarans.com and have been in contact via email about doing their sailing instruction class (no certifications) but unlike 99% of other businesses or 'things to do' on Trip Advisor, I cannot find any reviews or others that have used them before. Has anyone used them or know of them?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.