SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Where is the best place to take Yachtmaster Ocean?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Donna_F 
#1 ·
I have been doing a lot of research but I cannot find out where the best place for me to get my RYA yachtmaster ocean (or equivalent).

Things I want out of my course:
1) Lots of other students on the boat to learn with
2) Inexpensive courses even if it means fast track
3) Preferably a catamaran but not necessary
4) Warm water/weather sailing
5) Anywhere in the world is fine as long as the course is english speaking and its warm!

If you have a charter company that fits these 5 things or you know of a charter company that has these 5 things please send me a message.

#2 ·

If you have a charter company that fits these 5 things or you know of a charter company that has these 5 things please send me a message.
Kyle, you will have to check your thread for responses as you don't have enough posts to receive private messages from forum members. Alternatively you can leave an email address but probably others could benefit from the responses left here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.