CA sailing school for the whole family..?? - SailNet Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 04-04-2010 Thread Starter
TAL
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
 
CA sailing school for the whole family..??

Hi, we are a family of 2 parents and 2 children 10+12. We're looking for the right school, anywhere in CA, to study this summer sailing as a family all four of us together in a reasonable price. Ideas or suggestions will be gladly accepted, thank you.
TAL is offline  
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 2 Old 04-05-2010
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 36
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
 
Smile CA Sailing

Ahoy!
SailTime has ASA sailing schools in San Diego, Newport Beach, Ventura and San Francisco. The whole family can learn together in a private lesson atmosphere aboard luxury new Hunter yachts. The best part is, once you are done with lessons, you have a flat rate membership available so you can practice what you learned. In a recent poling SailTime members fall into two groups: Approx 30% of our members go on to buy their own boat after a year or two of membership with us. The other 70% find that what we offer is sufficient to their needs. You can check us out at Fractional Sailing - SailTime Has Rewritten the Book on Sailing Clubs - I operate the Channel Islands Base in Oxnard/Ventura.
sailtimeci is offline  
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.


User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fair Wind Sailing School Launches New Sailing Base on Chesapeake Bay (PR Web) NewsReader News Feeds 0 02-02-2007 03:15 AM
Fair Wind Sailing School, Scrimshaw Sailing Charters Announce Exclusive Alliance (PR Web) NewsReader News Feeds 0 06-30-2006 03:23 AM
How to Find a Good Sailing School for Your Child Michelle Potter Her Sailnet Articles 0 05-24-2000 08:00 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome