SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Maryland Marinas???

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  sailingdog 
#1 ·
I'm in Deale at Shipwright Marina right now paying $500 a month, nice place but I'd like to find something cheaper. I was wondering if there are any Marylanders around here that could make some recommendations.

#2 ·
It depends on what size boat you have but $6000 a year is pretty cheap for that part of Maryland. It sounds like you are a liveaboard? So that usually means that marinas will charge you a separate fee of about $200 per month. Try Herrington Harbor North that might be a bit cheaper. You could also get a mooring at Hartge for about $2500.

#3 ·
Where do you want to be? What size boat? You can get a slip on the lower Patapsco for $1500-2000 a year, but is that convenient?

#4 ·
I've worked with the folks at Hartge, mainly through their insurance company. Nice people. Good family too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.