SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Living Aboard (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/living-aboard/)
-   -   Rawson30 Bluewater move it away from NJ to Bermuda or Carrib. and use up to 3 months (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/living-aboard/17237-rawson30-bluewater-move-away-nj-bermuda-carrib-use-up-3-months.html)

JohnysRawson30 06-13-2006 09:25 PM

Rawson30 Bluewater move it away from NJ to Bermuda or Carrib. and use up to 3 months

Searching for someone or group to move my sailboat (dream and also house) away from USA, NJ, Bridgeport 08027, Richard buttonwood marina. THat boat is excellently strong and reliably constructed. Has 30ft and 12500 LBS of displacement. Move it away and you can use it even longer time and enjoy. I owe to marina money for place.....I sold house in my Easteuropean coutry ( after getting partial medical pension from state) to have money for it and to change my life the way I always wanted. Didnt get a visa ( because considered as potential immigrant from economic reasons - pension is around 120usd per month-very little). I need to move the boat to nonUSA teritory, where I dont need US visa. Bermuda is closest, 600mils around, also Carribean european islands are OK. Not Bahamas- for people from my country they require US transit visa. I purchased her in may 2003 and just pay like idiot to marina. I owe there money and recently applying for a loan in my country to cover what I owe. You can see the pictures (name of the boat "Windsong") at www.geocities.com/dak6. Was built in 1960, there are 3 sails, 22hp Mitsubishi Vetus 3cyl Diesel,solar panels,Alcohol stove,VHF. Looks ugly but its reliable boat which needs interior renovation. Cushions and sails are stored dry in house of previous owner.

sailingdog 06-13-2006 10:19 PM

Please don't post duplicate messages....especially ones like this, which are borderline spam. This was posted in THREE FORUMS.

JohnysRawson30 06-14-2006 07:35 PM

Its nightmare for me, cannot live on my boat, must pay for accomodation, feel wery bad , because if feel good in chaoss between the people , wouldnt sell the house and purchase the boat. And another thing, Rawson 30 from 1962 was sold in Europe in Great Britain for 25K ,4 times more! I would never put together so much money. That boat needs renovation and no american want to work, so those boats evevn very valuable cruisers are very cheap. I was searching for it 3!!! years on net. So DO NOT consider as spam and do not think that way. I had 2 terrible years to trave thru Europe to find someone. But those people are just comfortable and terribly rich idiots not able to go with old boat. I sail just with handy GPS, candles in lantern and rudder tied by rope instead of autopilot. And will go around the world with it. And repair every time when possible to maintain and preserve it till the end of the life.

sailingdog 06-14-2006 08:32 PM

While I sympathize with you in that you can not live on your boat and would like someone to move it...the fact that you posted this in three different forums is why I chose to call it "near-spam". It is generally considered rude to cross post to multiple forums. I wish you luck in getting some one to move your boat for you.

JohnysRawson30 06-20-2006 06:21 AM

Dont you know somebody to move it, Im applying for a loan, so there would be no money to pay. Just put to water and get her to Bermuda. You can go with two boats, on my boat and somebody else with another boat to be more safe together. And be always on visible distance. And back from Bermuda just on one boat. Nice action and free of charge. And I will finally reach my boat, dream and house and businness. And life!

Surfesq 06-20-2006 11:46 AM

Sailingdog: Is it just me or does this feel like a scam?

CharlieCobra 06-20-2006 12:13 PM

Pity the mate that goes and tries to sail this boat without docs or proof of ownership.

sailingdog 06-20-2006 12:31 PM

Surfesq-

Something seems really fishy here to me too... Especially given how many times the poster has posted the same message. By my count he has four or five threads on it.

The other thing that I find somewhat suspect is the fact that the poster has only come on the website to post about this... he only has seven posts, four of which are basically different versions of the same message.

JohnysRawson30 06-21-2006 04:44 PM

Of course I post it to more places, where the right people can find it. And in general, I dont believe, because right people cruising their boats in the middle of nowhere and DONT CARE about internet, I would do the same if not that idiot rules, due which my legally purchased property is not accesible for me. To proof the ownership call to previous owner Doug Koriakin 609-204-0835 , or to marina owner Jim Richards 215-397-7583 , or fixed 856-467-9173. Ask for man from Europe with email: vyparina@pobox.sk. And such stupid thing can ask only who just bothers, there is www link , where are all the numbers. And emails, so you could already proof the ownership without asking me anything. But some people do not think , just write their bublah without serious prooving of the situation. Its normal on internet sometimes, therefore I do not like it. But its another possiblity to find somebody to move the boat. And better ask just Doug, previous owner. Marina owner is angry to me that the boat is very long time there.

sailingdog 06-22-2006 09:42 AM

johnysrawson30 might be a bit more credible if he had been on this site prior to posting about a boat that may or may not have paperwork properly associated with it. The fact that he has "spammed" the forums by posting what is essentially an advertisement of sorts on four different threads is also a strong warning sign. But maybe I am a bit more cynical than most...I tend to get suspicious when people show up and start posting somewhat questionable threads...with no prior history or behavior to judge them by.