SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Have 37'Endvr with liveaboard slip in Daytona

6K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  firemanbob55 
#1 ·
Cant find a slip for liveaboard??? LISTEN TO THIS!!!! Liveaboard in Daytona Beach Florida!!!!! I have a beautyful 37' Endeavour sloop
that just had a total refit in 2004-2005 with new Universal diesel, 16,500 btu A/C, all new canvas and much much more. If you have looked for a slip in Florida you know the story. The marinas are all being bought and made condos. The available slips between Jax. and Miami are almost ZERO!! I know of several cases where people have purchased a boat just to get the slip.. When I sell my boat the new owner can take over the slip!!! The rent for liveaboard here is less than $500.00 per mo. for everything. One block from downtown Daytona on the ICW and about one hour +or- from Ponce Inlet. Complete ficility with security gated docks and private parking. This is a city owned marina and will not go CONDO!!!
Contact firemanbob55@netzero.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.