SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Living Aboard (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/living-aboard/)
-   -   Best/cheapest liveaboard marina in San Francisco Bay? (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/living-aboard/28170-best-cheapest-liveaboard-marina-san-francisco-bay.html)

Alberg30 01-22-2007 06:15 AM

Best/cheapest liveaboard marina in San Francisco Bay?

I noticed some liveaboards in Alameda area. Are those any good?

sailingdog 01-22-2007 06:45 AM

that's a bit vague to get any really useful responses... Liveaboard what? Liveaboard boats? Liveaboard Slips? Any specific marinas??

equitiman 01-22-2007 07:12 AM

Yes they are very good...excellent in fact...best ones I know of actually...:D

Giulietta 01-22-2007 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by equitiman
Yes they are very good...excellent in fact...best ones I know of actually...:D

I like mine sautéed with garlic sauce and a good Portuguese wine...

The older ones were no so good, what do you think??:D

Alberg30 01-23-2007 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giulietta
I like mine sautéed with garlic sauce and a good Portuguese wine...

The older ones were no so good, what do you think??:D

Well, I think I'll go back to cruisersforum, where not everyone is a bloody idiot.

dman 01-23-2007 08:33 AM

Quote:

Well, I think I'll go back to cruisersforum, where not everyone is a bloody idiot.
Good luck with that,only 70% i think.

sailingdog 01-23-2007 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alberg30

Well, you kind of did ask for it with such a vague first post... :rolleyes:

Quote:

I noticed some liveaboards in Alameda area. Are those any good?
And even when I asked you for clarification, you didn't... stupid is as stupid does...and if you're going to be stupid and rude...go do it someplace else.

Again... I'll ask: Liveaboard what? Liveaboard boats? Liveaboard Slips? Any specific marinas??

You could be talking about houseboats, barges, sailboats, trawlers, marinas that allow liveaboards, or even specific slips at marinas that allow liveaboards.

conrat66 01-23-2007 02:43 PM

Add some wild mushrooms and maybe a shot of congac Damm we all cant spell either! I sure do love sailing and a little curious about the alberg30 a friend of mine working in Jonesport Maine has rumors of one possibly for sale there conrad

Giulietta 01-23-2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alberg30

Alberg30....congratulations, you learnt a new word!!! good, your parents must be proud...leaving 4th grade at age 32!!!

Congratulations once more....

sneuman 01-23-2007 08:16 PM

ok, so what is so difficult to understand about "Best/cheapest liveaboard marina in San Francisco Bay?

that would be "liveaboard marina" and "San Francisco Bay" with a question mark. Hmmm. tough one, there.