Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Cruising & Liveaboard Forum > Living Aboard
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2007

sailhog has a spectacular aura about sailhog has a spectacular aura about
Sailhog would give his left Rocky Mountain oyster for a gander at qoq's boat... but Sailhog is betting that qoq is too busy at the moment. Valiente, Sailhog, and everyone else around here, are going to have to use the gas plasma screens of their imaginations, qoq will say. Is Sailhog correct qoqIbob? In closing, Sailhog would like to reiterate... he sure would like to get a peak at that boat...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2007

cockeyedbob is on a distinguished road
A kindly ol' professor has given Bob a purloined copy of Photoshop ... now If Bob does her a favor of a delicate nature, she'll provide the spell of activation.

Winter fast approaches and just yesterday the Snow Goddess lifted her skirt and gave Bob a peek at the delights to follow ... soon plenty of time to contemplate Bob's misspent youth and other less productive endeavors.

'Spose this ol' dog can find the time to learn how to post photos? Ya best count on it ... how hard can it be?
Old 10-15-2007
Señor Member

TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough
Having a cockeyed Photoshopper in SailNet should prove to very entertaining in the months ahead . . . especially as the winter Snow Goddess's skirt reveals more of her delectable delights.
Old 10-15-2007

Whoa! This is good news indeed, qoq! TB is a smart and generous captain who has posted many a good picture of his boat... and daughter... Think I'll stop right there... gotta see TB's daughter, qoq... Holy smokes...
Old 10-15-2007
Señor Member

TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough TrueBlue is a jewel in the rough
sailhog, even though you're SailNet's irrepressible vulgarian, don't cross that line.
Old 10-15-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlue View Post
sailhog, even though you're SailNet's irrepressible vulgarian, don't cross that line.
You know I wouldn't do that.
Old 10-15-2007

cockeyedbob is on a distinguished road
Got a couple of Olympusses ... 7.1 & 10 mp, and a no baloney Sony ... got a pretty good Hubie Packer scanner ... not a technocrat mind you 'cause Bob's cell is about the size of a brick and came with crayons in the event Bob wants ta make a picture.

Photochop it is but not 'til the snow flies ... may start like Giu, you know, lots of photos of relatives and perhaps a few shots of my Dremel and some hankies.

Best bud from down CZ way got Naughtycat from factory ... did French canals and headed west ... sez none better ...

Knew a lady down Savannah way ... stole Bob's heart and he never got it all back ... Bob swears that Southern Belle dripped pure clover honey ... sigh ...
Old 10-15-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockeyedbob View Post
Knew a lady down Savannah way ... stole Bob's heart and he never got it all back ... Bob swears that Southern Belle dripped pure clover honey ... sigh ...
The women down here are serious about dinner time. Fifty bucks says you're better off with the fractional heart.
Old 10-15-2007

maxheadspace is on a distinguished road
It Ain't Easy Being Simple...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind_magic View Post
My initial reaction to this is ...

A lot of people confuse the words "simple" and "easy". Just because something is simple doesn't mean it's easy, they are entirely too different concepts, with almost universally opposite aims.
I'm relatively new to the liveaboard scene, but learned a lot in the process of becoming a liveaboard. First of all, it wasn't easy to squeeze into the simple life of a liveaboard. What to move to the boat, what to put in storage... Streamlining from a four bedroom house was quite a chore. The other difficult part was getting everything seaworthy when I moved it onto the boat. I don't want to settle into a dock-hermit mode, so I've been ensuring that anything moving onto the boat is bolted down, lashed down, or locked in a cabinet, keeping the boat available for those weekend sailing cruises. I'm not wealthy by any means, but have a color TV bolted to the wall, cable TV and Internet, plus telephone. That actually wasn't that expensive, definitely no more than what it would cost in the house. But like Hoffa, if I get a rope wrapped around my propeller, I'll be in a world of hurt!
Old 10-16-2007

Hey Bob. Bob, are you there? qoq? qoqIbob, are you there? Bob? Bob, are you out there? Hey bob? qoq? Bob, can you hear me? qoq? qoqIbob, can you hear me? qoq? qoq? qoq? qoq?