SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

liveaboard logo

4K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  chucklesR 
#1 ·
i finally was able to arrange for a local company to embroider our liveaboard logo on clothing - t shirts, hats etc. this is a non-profit effort so i assume it is ok to post. so if anyone here wants to advert their lifestyle a bit, be able to recognise each other in public, check out my blog.
and don't forget to bid on the homeless ebay initiative.:)

#4 ·
As you may recall I tried to get something going on this some time back.. Admin PMed me at the time that they would look into the cost of doing this.

Haven't heard anything back so I'm assuming that they declined the idea....

#3 ·
Pretty cool logo. How did you do the artwork? What kind of file did you give to your embroiderers? We have been struggling with a logo for Freya, but I am both artistically and computer challenged and would love to know how you did it (and perhaps get some artistic help along the way?)

#10 ·
LOL.... Damn... he's onto me... ;)

#12 ·
werebeagle--

depends on how long it is...

#19 ·
Hoffa, I am sorry my comment completely hijacked this thread. It wasn't my intent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.