Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Cruising & Liveaboard Forum > Living Aboard
 Not a Member? 

Like Tree112Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2009

deryk is on a distinguished road
In an earlier life I used to do alot of tent camping. Play some music to uh help cover up what your doing lol... it can also help to maybe put someone in "the mood"

happy trails er sails lol
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by deryk View Post
In an earlier life I used to do alot of tent camping. Play some music to uh help cover up what your doing lol... it can also help to maybe put someone in "the mood"

happy trails er sails lol
Yo - deryk - I tried that too, but I swear, playing "Tambourine Man" on the guitar while trying to throw down the love in a tent is freakin' hard, man!
Old 03-22-2009

Salsipuedes is on a distinguished road
its a large part of owning a boat, no doubt. but really, thats the best, when you're out in the middle of the water, no boats around for miles, warm sun coming down, and hey, why do down to the v birth? not to mention work on tanning those underexposed areas...
Old 03-22-2009
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Whoa - Salsi - TANNING? You can get tanned while playing "Tambourine Man"? Respect, dude.

Last edited by smackdaddy; 03-24-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 03-24-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Time to put on my moderator hat...

We have about reached the point (or long exceeded it) where this thread has crossed over the line of what I find acceptable on this forum. What could have, maybe, possibly, with a lot of imagination, been an argueably beneficial discussion has basically turned into the gutter.

This is Sailnet, not PlayboyNet, and my patience for this thread is gone if the participants cannot find a way to be much more modest and discreet. In fact, it may just dissapear anyways. I am not trying to be a prude or limit your ability to discuss the natural aspects of propogation of species, but try to remember we have women and some children (and even a bashful old dad sitting right here) who cringes when you guys mention some of these things. G or PG only - and with little imagination to get there.

- CD

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Old 03-25-2009
No longer on Sailnet

chall03 will become famous soon enough
I personally always get really really scared when you use the red pen....

There could be a vaild discussion here somewhere now every bit innuendo and toilet humour is done with, but its probably a discussion limited in it's scope on here on Sailnet.

I mean 'how do you have sex on a boat??' Well pretty much the same way you do every well else....end of discussion...

Have I had great experiences that have involved both boat and female?
Well yes but if I start recalling them here in detail both my beloved wife, previous girlfriends and CD with his angry red writing are going to rightfully kick my ass so once again end of discussion.

From here what else is there to say?

'Life is either a daring adventure or nothing' - Helen Keller

Old 03-25-2009
Owner, Green Bay Packers

sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice sailaway21 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingdad View Post
Time to put on my moderator hat...

We have about reached the point (or long exceeded it) where this thread has crossed over the line of what I find acceptable on this forum. What could have, maybe, possibly, with a lot of imagination, been an argueably beneficial discussion has basically turned into the gutter.

This is Sailnet, not PlayboyNet, and my patience for this thread is gone if the participants cannot find a way to be much more modest and discreet. In fact, it may just dissapear anyways. I am not trying to be a prude or limit your ability to discuss the natural aspects of propogation of species, but try to remember we have women and some children (and even a bashful old dad sitting right here) who cringes when you guys mention some of these things. G or PG only - and with little imagination to get there.

- CD
It took 256 posts to figure this out?
Old 03-25-2009

xort has a spectacular aura about xort has a spectacular aura about xort has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by xort View Post
This is a forum visited by children

don't be an @ss

This was the third post made to this topic back on page one.
I really am suprised it lasted this long. At LEAST move it to the off topic section.
Old 03-25-2009
Glad I found Sailnet

Bene505 will become famous soon enough Bene505 will become famous soon enough
I'm just surprised that no one typed the standard line: If there are no pictures, then it didn't happen.

Seriously, there's a worthwhile thread here somewhere. Maybe the focus should be how how you set things up to ensure privacy, etc.
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.
The best minds discuss sailing, anchors, batteries, rode length, fridge-or-not, freezer-or-not, and guns-on-board. I don't know why. It's a mystery!
Old 03-31-2009

EchoIsland is on a distinguished road
Just joined

Just joined the community, in terms of posting. I didn't know this was a sex site. Seriously, it's a great site with a wealth of info. I hoping to be a liveaboard on a trawler. Hope you guys don't mind a non-sailing member joining the group.