SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

UM, Never hurts to ask, Seeking a Mature Lady that loves sailing as much as I do

6K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Donna_F 
#1 · (Edited)

This post has been deleted
#4 ·
Well, since you can't think of what to talk about with a woman, I can now see why you are "seeking".... :)

Just talk about whatever you feel like talking about. Be yourself. Either your conversation is, or is not, interesting to her.

OPEN UP AROUND WOMEN! Talk about the watch she has on, her shoes, her eyes, the food, the Red Sox.... whatever / just talk!

It is sort of like winning at a lottery. You are absolutely guaranteed to lose if you do not buy a ticket.

#5 ·
"MMM, Interesting concept, but what would we talk about???? "
Hadn't you heard, strippers are almost inevitably rummy fans. And they never hang out in strip clubs or bars, that's WORK. That would be like you hanging out in the office after hours.
Find a pole dancer, tell her how big the mast is on a sailboat. (VBG)

This post has been deleted
#6 ·
OK so how is that working out for you? Apparently not so good.

I have known some well educated women who selected to accept the $1000 a day to show off their physical assets to the trained seals who stand there throwing dollars at them.

Which is "smarter", a woman earning $50K a year as an accountant, or
$100K - part time - just smiling at you?

Both could have the same exact diploma on their wall.

You are limiting your options at your own expense, through assumptions.

And back to the initial goal: A woman who will live onboard your sailboat.

I dated from Boston to Fort Lauderdale, back in my late 30s - 40s, with a nice 50 footer to show, a Mercedes to drive, and I am a gentleman too.

The accountants and RNs liked the sailboat for the weekend, but not on Monday morning.

The strippers I met, appreciated my NOT looking down my nose at them, (unlike your current view of them), and appreciated me being a gentleman who would handle their career choice! They also loved sailing!

Sure, you would have to weed through the strippers to find a viable one, but is that really too painful of a task? :)

You have to think differently since you are offering such a different lifestyle.

Good luck.

#10 ·
Hello there, If you are serious, by all means get back to me. Just looking for a companion, a lot of boat for me to keep running by myself. I deleted a lot of what was originally there, because I did not like the direction that the post's were going. lscarguy96@gmail.com Currently sailing towards New York, layover day today, unsettled weather and maintenance. Be well, Captain La:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.