Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > Looking for Companionship...
 Not a Member? 

Looking for Companionship... This forum is specifically designed for sailors who are looking for someone to spend their lives with - those who also have a passion for the sea.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2014
solo sailor

rapture60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to rapture60
female sailing partner

... Why a partner? Really getting lonely watching sunsets and sunrises with no one to share or talk too, meeting and entertaining other cruisers and the all-important boat projects…maintaining Rapture in a safe sailing condition. The cruising community is unique in many ways...most notable is the friendly, helpful and open attitude shared by all. Instant friends can be made in an anchorage so different than land based living.
I’ve been sailing for 40 years including a 4 year cruise up and down the East coast, Bermuda, the Caribbean visiting all the islands and northern part of South America...it was great fun.
Rapture; a Robert Perry Passport 40 which I modified the design and had built for me in 1984 is very seaworthy and easy to sail...autopilot, watermaker and most amenities for cruising. There is one stateroom, one head thus allowing for a large salon-galley area... No worries about accommodations, you’re welcome to the stateroom as I often sleep in the salon especially when at sea...adequate closet and drawer space.
….As for information about me I've added my linked-in contact much about my business education and what others think of me...though I'm a sailor at heart. Christopher Love | LinkedIn

if interested preview my profile

Hope to hear from you soon...
Christopher
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2014

Blueorca is on a distinguished road
Re: female sailing partner

Ahoy Rapture 60, Blueorca here, not sure if you still interested in a female sailing partner but I'm certainly interested. I'm seaworthy, stable from stern to bow, know my way around a vessel, and love the ocean. Be happy to submit a pic upon request,

Cheers,

Julie
Old 06-12-2014
solo sailor

rapture60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to rapture60
Smile Re: female sailing partner

Hi Julie..yes still interested and yes photos and some information about you would be a great start...I'm in Bermuda now planning on a quick trip to NYC then either across to the med or return to the Caribbean for the season..my email address is cmlove2003@yahoo.com we can further Skype and get to know something about each other.
Looking forward to hearing from you...
Christopher on S/V RAPTURE