im sure the odds of finding a women to date on here is, 1 ina mill - Page 2 - SailNet Community

Search Sailnet:

forums  store  

Quick Menu
Forums           
Articles          
Galleries        
Boat Reviews  
Classifieds     
Search SailNet 
Boat Search (new)

Shop the
SailNet Store
Anchor Locker
Boatbuilding & Repair
Charts
Clothing
Electrical
Electronics
Engine
Hatches and Portlights
Interior And Galley
Maintenance
Marine Electronics
Navigation
Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest > Looking for Companionship...
 Not a Member? 

Looking for Companionship... This forum is specifically designed for sailors who are looking for someone to spend their lives with - those who also have a passion for the sea.

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2014
scally wag

sonsunmandelin is on a distinguished road
Re: im sure the odds of finding a women to date on here is, 1 ina mill

maby its just canada, but women here, are kinda,....mmmmmmm,. not a lot into the sea, most i met, are fair weather, but i am sure when i get more south that may change
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2014
scally wag

i knew people on this site, wouldnt stink too much about my thread, ie, disaster, we are all mature adults, who under stand one golden thread is life is too short
Attached Thumbnails
im sure the odds of finding a women to date on here is, 1 ina mill-dscf0839.jpg  
Old 04-08-2014

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough

These never cease to amaze me. More so, I think they work, given the number of open sea rescues of couples that just met.
sonsunmandelin likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Old 04-09-2014
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road

is it my imagination or are there many more ads on this site than there used to be..is difficult to load page and try to read, as the page will not scrolluntil ALL the freeking ads are loaded. sukks. will limit my use of all places with these obnoxious ads. they abuse my band width an di cannot make the month on my limit. is ridiculous and abusive of my banda ancha .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41, cruising tropics

Old 04-09-2014

barefootnavigator is on a distinguished road

This thread could a be a lot of fun. I tired the online dating thing and it didn't work, did the racing scene...NOPE; tried to turn land lubbers in to sailors not! Then I said **** it it i'm going solo. Just yesterday the cutest little girl came sailing solo into my bay and yup SINGLE If you want to find a sailing girl, the kind with no debt, obligations or ties to the so called American dream the only place to find her is out there. You have heard the saying If you build it they will come. If you want that one in a million girl or boy for you girls, do your thing and they will show up with a big smile and an appetite for adventure. Now to lure her into my cockpit . Cheers you old lonely dogs.

Old 04-09-2014

gamayun is on a distinguished road

Yup, I'm single and a single-handed sailor so they're out there. The problem with online dating is everyone looks good on paper; it's the compatibility part that bites. I'd advocate for embracing your singledom. I often sail with all sorts of people (young, old, married, single, female, male) and it's more interesting this way. But I do get it. What you really want is someone to cozy up to on a regular basis AND sail around with you. As someone already mentioned, it's probably best to find that person on the water, although if you're not choosy, it doesn't seem too hard to find crew of the preferred gender on these forums. One way is to message it for all to see and then place your bets...right? ;-) Good luck.
Old 04-09-2014
scally wag

yea, well, i have never met a solo female sailor in 25 years of sailing, although i am secluded on the coast, never the less, it would be an honor, and it would be hard not to fall in love
zeehag likes this.
Old 04-09-2014
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road

lol i am a female sailor stuck currently in pair a dice having engine repairs then tank built then i will head for another pair a dice here n mexico and have more work done then off to another place hopefully for haulout and such needed pass times....and when this is all done i will head again south along mexico and central american coast to panama then thru a short ditch to other side and more sailing.

i have met a few sola female sailors while i been out and about ... since april 7 2011, i been out on my own.... 2009-2010 was in gom with friend, and dec 2008, in caribbe, with someone else each trip on their boats...opb are good ways to get started into cruising and ye never know who you may meet.......

formosa 41, cruising tropics

Last edited by zeehag; 04-09-2014 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-10-2014
scally wag

i have always liked ericson's, i did a delivery, of a ericson, sailed her fast and hard, always a little harder on O.P.B, lol, sweet boats,
and i was also built in 1976
Old 04-10-2014
scally wag

the problem with having a sailor dating site, would be 100 men for every 1 women, and the men would be fighting over who has the biggest boat,lol

wanted: a good women, must have boat and motor, please send pics of boat and motor
RunningRabbit likes this.

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.