SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Want Mature Cook/Crew/Friend Lady

22K views 70 replies 43 participants last post by  Capt Len 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello there
I am looking for a mature cook/crew /friend lady
In summer I sail Pac NW and spend some time in Vancouver in my apartment and some time cruising
Desolation Sound and Gulf Islands in my Peterson 35 boat
In Fall I visit my condo in Ft Myers FL
In winter I cruise Caribbean Isles in my Benetau 43 like 1.Trinidad 2.Grenada 3.Carricou 4.Canouan 5.Tobago Cays,6.Bequia 7. St Vincent 8.St Lucia,9.Martinique, 10Saints.11. Guadelupe 12 Nevis
13. St Kitts 14.St Martin 15.Virgins, subject to favorable winds
My wife died.,&for the last 8 years I sailed with a good crew.cook.friend lady
but she recently turned 60 and decided to retire on land in Domenica
but I want to keep on sailing /cruising
it keeps me in good shape and i enjoy it
so I look for a mature cook /crew/friend lady that likes my lifestyle
I am a senior skipper w 40000 bluewater miles,
In between I am writing a book ,
I look for , Enthusiastic, good-natured, sense humour, but definitely No alcoholics .No smokers, No drugs. Ok light occasional drinker, ( Prefer some boating experience , but no experience ok if willing to learn), Pl state details, availability, email, phone,. Let’s exchange refs , and jpg pict. and email

Attachments

See less See more
#50 ·
Anybody posting a 'personal' ad on a forum like SN must be either totally desperate, really naive, or have a skin thick like a rhino. But all such posts are of great entertainment value! :)
Actually... that gives me an idea! A good friend of mine (my ex-GF, to be honest) is dreaming of sailing to faraway destinations with a nice, caring, and sensitive man (I hope now you understand why it did not work out between us). She is in her mid 40's, good looking (no lie!), and in general a lot of fun. Don't expect her to row your tender for you, or act as a windlass for your 60lb CQR anchor, but she is a good cook, knows a little bit about sailing, and can hold a course at the helm. Let me know if you are interested and I will try to get you guys together. :)

#62 ·
Just a quick note that there is a singles group at another not-to-be-named forum ( but its initials are CF). Over 500 folks looking for friendship and more. It started out geared towards sailors looking for long term relationships to go cruising or boating with. I met my husband over at CF. :) we were married on the Bow of Rain Dog.

So anyways, I know this is a crew wanted thread, so thought I'd pipe up and let everyone know that there is a place specifically for single sailors.

Hope it was ok to post this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.