SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Mac22 Venture I think

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  82Venture22 
#1 ·
I bought a 1982 Venture 22 ,, but I can't find much info.. I see alot of boats like mine that are called a Venture 21.. Can someone look at my profile pic and tell me what make my boat is.. All the paper work says 22

#5 ·
Our first boat was a Venture 22. It had three little cabin windows and was cutter rigged. We were too po' for a dinghy, but the roll up keel let us get close to the beach. We were a family of four on that boat, of course we were all a lot smaller back then.

#7 · (Edited)
erps said:
Our first boat was a Venture 22. It had three little cabin windows and was cutter rigged. We were too po' for a dinghy, but the roll up keel let us get close to the beach. We were a family of four on that boat, of course we were all a lot smaller back then.

Site Builder
Erps, that's a V23 in the pic. Someone has removed the "brightwork" and added a pulpit, but it's a 23. It's one boat that really stands out, the upswept bow, 3 window, and cutter configuration are a dead give-away. All the 22s and 222s were more modern looking.
#1-22
#2-222
#3-23

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.