Mycroft Mycroft is offline
- About Mycroft
- Retired from the US Navy Oct1998 and looking to cut the docklines in 2014.
- Tacoma, WA
- Cruising Area
- Puget Sound
- IT Support
- Boat Manufacturer
- Boat Year
- Boat Length
- Total Posts: 43
- Posts Per Day: 0.04
- Last Post: Best way to attach 14 gauge wire to a battery terminal? 04-13-2016 11:37 AM
- Find all posts by Mycroft
- Find all threads started by Mycroft
- Last Activity: 4 Weeks Ago
- Join Date: 09-27-2013
|12:41 PM - Reach quoted Mycroft in post Re: Kindle book Longitude on sale again
Probably today only and only...
|11:58 AM - AAAC quoted Mycroft in post Re: Do we have any liveaboards wintering in Seattle???
We live aboard in Tacoma. Ag...
|09:53 AM - Mycroft quoted RichH in post
|08:58 PM - titustiger27 quoted Mycroft in post
|06:26 AM - chall03 quoted Mycroft in post Re: How to prepare/refit a boat for Bluewater
I'm going through the same e...