wsmurdoch wsmurdoch is offline
- About wsmurdoch
- Live on a TVA lake, sail on another TVA lake, keep a boat on the NC coast.
- The house is in Kingsport, TN. Boats are on Watauga Lake and in New Bern, NC
- Cruising Area
- Baltimore, MD to the Bahamas and the Tennessee River www.Irish-Eyes-to-the-Bahamas.Blogspot.com
- Retired chemical engineer
- Boat Manufacturer
- Tanzer 22 and Pacific Seacraft
- Boat Year
- Boat Length
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 1
- Albums Created by wsmurdoch
- Last Activity: 3 Hours Ago
- Join Date: 01-23-2007
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- BluesHarp is offline
|02:48 PM - arisatx quoted wsmurdoch in post Re: Bilge pump wiring
The bilge pump is shown in the...
|11:08 PM - wsmurdoch quoted arisatx in post Re: Bilge pump wiring
BTW - I have the C37 manual ...
|06:52 AM - wsmurdoch quoted HankG in post Re: Bilge pump wiring
Also, I have an owners man...
|09:12 PM - wsmurdoch quoted cheoah in post Re: Crealock 34 tiller shape?
I guess it takes some pract...
|08:14 AM - wsmurdoch quoted MastUndSchotbruch in post Re: My boat was boarded (and messed with) at anchor!
Do you really need a laser range finde...
|05:41 PM - MastUndSchotbruch quoted wsmurdoch in post Re: My boat was boarded (and messed with) at anchor!
My wife bought me a golfer's l...
|10:35 AM - wsmurdoch quoted fallard in post Re: My boat was boarded (and messed with) at anchor!
I use a laser range finder t...