Morgan IO 41' complet list - SailNet Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 01-06-2007 Thread Starter

Morgan IO 41' complet list

Please help me to complet the list of Morgan out island 41'

http://www.simply-be.dk/links/Morgan_io_41_list.

E-mail : mail@simply-be.dk

Thanks !
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-06-2007

"The List?"

I have the Morgan Out Island 413 hull #172. Add it to the list. What is the list? What info is to be listed? will we see the list? I would like to be able to confer with other owners regarding problems and solutions unique to my vessel. What do you plan to list? Is the web site listed correctly? I can't bring up the page. Please tell me about it. Stewart Force aythya1@yahoo.com

Last edited by CaptainForce; 01-06-2007 at 09:39 PM.
post #3 of 4 Old 03-07-2007
Charley Morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainForce
I have the Morgan Out Island 413 hull #172. Add it to the list. What is the list? What info is to be listed? will we see the list? I would like to be able to confer with other owners regarding problems and solutions unique to my vessel. What do you plan to list? Is the web site listed correctly? I can't bring up the page. Please tell me about it. Stewart Force aythya1@yahoo.com
Hi CharleyMorgan here,
I believe the list you are refering to is run by Captn. Mary Stoltz and that site is temporarily off line while undergoing a major revamping and is expected to be on line in the summer.
We are just now setting up "The Registry of Morgan Yachts" (all Morgans) at www.charleymorgan.com , there will be a data base for OI-41 in the registry.
Let me know if I can be of help to you in any. Also check the many links re: Morgans on my site.
Cheers and smooth sailing, Charley Morgan
post #4 of 4 Old 04-03-2007

I have an OI 413 hull # 213 in Southern California. Hope the list is up soon. I also have a lot of questions and many project to do.

Cheers,

Steekel

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.