SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

N30 bow hatch

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
I knew it was going to happen some day. I was motor sailing to weather in 20 kts with 3 ft chop. Somewhere along the way I lost the anchor hatch cover off the bow. Anybody have any idea where to find one or am I stuck making it? If I have to make it, I have never had to fabricate a fiberglass part. Any tips or advice. I believe it is the same hatch as the smaller Newports.

Mahalo

#2 ·
Anchor Hatch Found

Bradley...Did you say this was in Puget Sound?

I ask because I live off the beach at President Point, south of Kingston across from Edmonds/Shoreline. I found an anchor hatch cover on the beach. If you can give me color and approx size...it's yours. I was going to drop it off at the Port of Kingston.

We leave for Vancouver Island tomorrow morning, so you'll have to respond fast or contact me when we get back on the 4th of July.

-Jon
jonDOTnobleATcomcastDOTnet
360-297-1838

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.