- Quick Menu
|06-01-2007 09:36 AM
1967 Bristol 27 for sale - brand new sails
Hull #177, "Harbour Duck". White with blue boot stripe. I found her on this forum in 2000. Lying Manchester, MA
Boat is clean and has undergone no modifications from the original layout.
- New Doyle main sail (2007) two reefing points, loose footed, four batten
- New Doyle 150% genoa (2007) luff rope, white UV cover
- Yamaha 4 stroke 8 HP outboard (2003) professionally maintained every winter.
- Raymarine Bidata (2001) professionally installed
- Teak coachroof handrails (2003) professionally installed
- Primary bulkhead fully restored (2005) by Strouts Point Marine, Freeport ME
- Genoa sheets (2005)
- Davis Windex (2006)
- Main cabin portlights lexan (2004)
- Ground tackle new (2004) Danforth anchor, 10’ chain, 100+’ of new nylon braided rode, marked for depth
- Bronze sink and head seacocks (2002)
Other features include:
I’ve taken very good care of this boat and have sailed thousands of miles on her, won races cruised Maine, Cape Cod, etc Reluctant to let her go, but was just made an offer I can’t refuse on another boat.
- Furlex roller furler, never fails.
- Raritan PHII head with Y-valve to holding tank or overboard. Rebuilt 2005
- Clean, firm, attractive, high quality v-berth and cabin cushions, stored in dry attic over winters (c 1999)
- Bottom in excellent condition
- Solar panel on aft lazarette effectively and efficiently charges battery
- Hand pump galley sink
- Large freshwater tank
- Icebox with classic Alberg cockpit access
- Thurston Thrasher reaching sail
- Running and standing rigging all modern
- Magna Marine grill
Pictures emailed upon request
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts
HTML code is On
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 PM.