|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|09-09-2004 05:52 PM|
Good luck with Ivan!
With my Internet still slow and fluky since hurrcane Charley, I just have a quick momnet to post a "good luck" for all in Ivan''s path. We will make a decision tomorrow regarding evacuation from Punta Gorda, FL(stayed for Charley and Frances, but maybe not for Ivan).
If you don''t hear from me for a while, just assume we''re OK because statistically, we probably are. 8^)
Again, best wishes!