This weekend is another project weekend. After deciding not to sail to Catalina and fish, I oped to do some more cleaning and work.
First order of the day was to clean the icebox. The wife had stored some bait in there on our last adventure, so some of the smells permeated. I started by removing all the old refrigeration equipment that had been in there. There were two cold plates and some copper tubing. Old stuff. I cleaned and then sanded the inside, then painted with bilge paint. The plan is to install a new Norcold conversion system, so I had to get it ready anyway.
Next comes a thorough cleaning of the bilge (again). Now that I have the shower sump installed, the bilge should remain clean and dry. Too much fun!