|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|07-23-2011 01:33 PM|
2 X Competent Crew available for transatlantic passage & Caribbean work
My girlfriend, Yazmin, and I are looking for crew positions aboard sailing yachts and boats sailing a transatlantic voyage from the UK or Mediterranean to the Caribbean between mid September & December 2011.
We have experience sailing and are both trained to RYA Competent Crew level so we're happy to work as Deckhands, Steward/Stewardess, Host/Hostess, Cook/Chef or anywhere else that crew are needed. We're easy to get along with and always up for a laugh, whilst being hard working, confident and keen to boost our sailing skills and experience.
A bit more about us...
- Age: 24
- Lives: London
- Current Job: Social Media & Events Executive
- Education: 1st BA (Hons) Advertising Degree, 3 X A-Levels, 1 X AS-Level, 9 X GCSEs
- Loves: Sailing, Scuba Diving, Wakeboarding, Surfing, Skateboarding, Snowboarding
- Hates: Goat's cheese, anything that's been near goat's cheese, goats
- Travel Experience: Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Malaysian Borneo, Singapore, Caribbean (Antigua & Grenada), Europe (various)
- Age: 23
- Lives: London
- Current Job: Public Relations & Event Management
- Education: 2:2 BA (Hons) Journalism Degree, 3 X A-Levels, 1 X AS-Level, 9 X GCSEs
- Loves: Sailing, Scuba Diving, Photography, Dolphins, Turtles, Travelling, Goat's Cheese
- Hates: London Underground, Mosquitos, the cold
- Travel Experience: Thailand, Malaysia, Malaysian Borneo, Singapore, Caribbean (Antigua & Cuba), Europe (various), USA (New York), Sri Lanka
If you know of crew wanted for crossing the Atlantic or if you have a crew job available for us, we would love to hear from you! We're also intending on staying in the Caribbean for the 2011/12 season to work/volunteer in exchange for accommodation/food/sailing qualifications so if you need crew or have another vacancy in this area let me know.
Any advice or constructive criticism is welcome also.
Tom & Yaz
Read a little more about us on the Bloggiest Bloggy Blog (it's really bloggy)