- Quick Menu
|07-23-2011 01:33 PM
2 X Competent Crew available for transatlantic passage & Caribbean work
My girlfriend, Yazmin, and I are looking for crew positions aboard sailing yachts and boats sailing a transatlantic voyage from the UK or Mediterranean to the Caribbean between mid September & December 2011.
We have experience sailing and are both trained to RYA Competent Crew level so we're happy to work as Deckhands, Steward/Stewardess, Host/Hostess, Cook/Chef or anywhere else that crew are needed. We're easy to get along with and always up for a laugh, whilst being hard working, confident and keen to boost our sailing skills and experience.
A bit more about us...
- Age: 24
- Lives: London
- Current Job: Social Media & Events Executive
- Education: 1st BA (Hons) Advertising Degree, 3 X A-Levels, 1 X AS-Level, 9 X GCSEs
- Loves: Sailing, Scuba Diving, Wakeboarding, Surfing, Skateboarding, Snowboarding
- Hates: Goat's cheese, anything that's been near goat's cheese, goats
- Travel Experience: Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Malaysian Borneo, Singapore, Caribbean (Antigua & Grenada), Europe (various)
- Age: 23
- Lives: London
- Current Job: Public Relations & Event Management
- Education: 2:2 BA (Hons) Journalism Degree, 3 X A-Levels, 1 X AS-Level, 9 X GCSEs
- Loves: Sailing, Scuba Diving, Photography, Dolphins, Turtles, Travelling, Goat's Cheese
- Hates: London Underground, Mosquitos, the cold
- Travel Experience: Thailand, Malaysia, Malaysian Borneo, Singapore, Caribbean (Antigua & Cuba), Europe (various), USA (New York), Sri Lanka
If you know of crew wanted for crossing the Atlantic or if you have a crew job available for us, we would love to hear from you! We're also intending on staying in the Caribbean for the 2011/12 season to work/volunteer in exchange for accommodation/food/sailing qualifications so if you need crew or have another vacancy in this area let me know.
Any advice or constructive criticism is welcome also.
Tom & Yaz
Read a little more about us on the Bloggiest Bloggy Blog (it's really bloggy)
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts
HTML code is On
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:27 AM.