|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|10-16-2011 02:46 PM|
|deniseO30||Looks like we are pulling docks and moorings around the 2nd week of Nov up this way. Closing day picnic is the 5th. Ya'll be welcome to join us here. It's a hike I know.|
|10-16-2011 01:59 PM|
Forecast for Friday and Saturday is sunny low 60's
Sailflow has winds out of the WNW 10 to 15 on Friday, 5 to 10 Saturday and less than 5 on Sunday.
House and garden maintenance this weekend while the weather is dry but i would rather be on the boat, 10kt breeze out of the west. Maybe tomorrow afternoon?
|10-16-2011 12:02 AM|
|TakeFive||We're still thinking about coming down Saturday. We're keeping an eye on the weather forecast, and also checking out a worn/loose gudgeon on our transom. Hopefully we can get in a test sail tomorrow or Tuesday to see if it's OK for a longer trip.|
|10-14-2011 02:23 PM|
Delaware River/Bay Meet-up
Tide looks perfect for a sail down to Delaware City or Chesapeake City Friday October 21st or Saturday 22nd.
Any interest in getting together Saturday 22nd?