|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|05-27-2008 11:38 AM|
Awesome. Thanks for the tip. Pilot's too! ...Any resource for Canadian charts that you know about????
|05-22-2008 10:25 PM|
|wchevron||go the the cruising thread. the second thread down is all the NOAA charts downloadable for free.|
|05-22-2008 02:26 PM|
|sailingdog||The Maptech books aren't all that expensive, and it would probably be safer to get the most up-to-date charts that you can afford.|
|05-22-2008 01:21 PM|
USED Charts wanted - Down East
(I hope this is the appropriate 'category' for this)
I would like to buy used paper charts for my upcoming cruise. Paper only please. Chart books/kits (Richardsons, Maptech, etc) are perfect.
Here are the areas I'll need:
- Great Lakes Erie, Huron, Ontario
- St. Lawrence Seaway/River, from Kingston onward
- Gulf of St. Lawrence (South coast), PEI, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia
- Newfoundland, South and East coasts
- Bay of Fundy
- US East coast - from Maine to Chesapeake Bay
Make some money with those dusty charts!
Please help if you can.