|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|09-25-2009 05:42 PM|
Here's a link to the book on the publisher's site.
Sterling Publishing: Catalog
It doesn't seem to have anything in the way of "new in this edition".
On Amazon though the product description for the 66th edition includes the following:
- Most up-to-date Federal laws, regulations, and fees
- The latest developments in outboard motors and inboard vectored thrust propulsion systems, including joystick controls - New mayday procedures
- Cutting edge technology: VHF/DSC radio; Rescue 21 coastal communication system; networking electronic devices; features and capabilities of GPS, radar, depth sounder, fish finders, and chartplotters; eLoran system; autopilot; NMEA 2000 and more
- Latest United States Power Squadron updates
- Expanded contact information for governmental and commercial organizations"
|09-25-2009 03:39 PM|
Maybe no one has it yet?
Okay, can someone point me to the Chapman website? Try as I have I cannot find a link to the publisher where I might find "new in this edition".
|09-22-2009 04:28 PM|
New edition of Chapman Piloting & Seamanship
The new 66th edition of Chapman has just come out, Sept. 1 2009. Living in Denver the book is not readily available for me to look at. I'm wondering if it really has much difference from my 64th edition published in September 2003.