- Quick Menu
|05-30-2012 08:11 AM
Furuno FCV585 Digital Compact Color Fishfinder 8.4 Inch LCD
Furuno FCV585 Digital Compact Color Fishfinder, 8.4 Inch LCD
The Furuno FCV585 Fishfinder is a dual frequency (50 kHz and 200 kHz) Digital Compact Color LCD Sounder featuring Furuno's DSP technology. The compact digital FCV585 system displays underwater conditions in 8, 16 or 64 colors on a super-bright 8.4" LCD screen.
You've probably heard about digital fishfinders, but aren't quite sure what the difference is! The main difference is the filtering capabilities and auto adjustments. Our new DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology employed in compact FSV585 units helps adjust gain, STC Clutter and output power, as well as suppress main bang (the echoes just below the transducer.) It also makes the picture clearer and easier to decipher. But even the best digital filter wont help unless you start with a solid basis, such as Furunos renowned fishfinder technology.
The digital FCV585's waterproof and compact construction allows it to be installed on any bridge. Audio and visual alarms alert you whenever preset limits are met for water depth, water temperature and fish echoes. Selectable display modes include High or Low Frequency, Dual Frequency, Zoom, Nav Data, A-Scope, Marker Zoom, Bottom Zoom or Bottom-Lock. Furuno's TLL (Target Lat/Lon) output allows you to interface the color FCV585 with your Furuno chartplotter so you can mark any spot you desire and save it as a waypoint, enabling you to return to it whenever you desire.
Standard Features for Furuno FCV585 Marine Fishfinder
- Dual-Frequency 50/200 kHz
- New DSP Filter makes the picture clearer and easier to discriminate between baitfish and larger target species
- 8/16/64 Color Echo Presentations
- Hands free adjustments of gain, STC & output power through digital filtering
- 8 Range Scales to 2,500 feet
- High output power of 600W or 1kW
- Wide variety of transducer options
- Bright, 8.4" color LCD gives excellent readability even in broad daylight
- Waterproof construction permits installation on open bridge
- Selectable automatic cruising or fishing modes to suit your style of boating
- Automatic function for detecting fish and bottom in both shallow and deep water
- User-programmable nav data display provides analog and digital nav data*
- Alarms Bottom, Fish (bottom lock and normal), Speed, Water Temperature and Arrival (Speed, arrival and water temperature alarms require appropriate sensor)
- White line feature helps discriminate fish lying near the bottom
- Destination waypoint feature provides range, bearing, and time-to-go to destination waypoint (up to 20 waypoints)
- Audio and visual alarms for water depth, fish echoes and water temperature*
- Power Requirements: 12-24 VDC and 1.5 to 0.5 A.
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts
HTML code is On
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:01 PM.