best Books shop - SailNet Community

LinkBack Article Tools

Old
best Books shop
by careybagsbon 11-18-2007

Greetings to all.

Prompt the best online shop on sale of Books.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Share with Facebook
Views 5961 Comments 3
Total Comments 3

Comments

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2007

Powell's Books in Portland Oregon. They have the largest stack of Nautical books that I have ever seen.
At the moment I'm in Lafayette LA and only have B&N and BaM along with West Marine. And those three stores combined don't even come close to what Powell's has. And 2550 miles is a tad far to drive just for a book or two.

Last edited by Boasun; 12-04-2007 at 10:51 AM.
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007

It must be bedtime-I'm reading old spam!
Old 06-07-2013

Re: best Books shop

Not only can't I go to sleep tonight, I spent seven years sailing solo around the world and. would you believe, I can't find the right place here on Sail Net to let fellow members who own Kindles know they can borrow my eBook edition of Islands, Oceans and Dreams from Amazon eBooks for FREE if ordered between June 8 and June 12. It has five star reviews.

Time is of the essence so hopefully some kind soul will post this where it belongs or tell me where to do it. Thanks

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.