Will work to sail. :-)
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ft Myers, FL
Thanked 36 Times in 35 Posts
Rep Power: 8
Re: Packing Size? O'Day 302 '89
Here is what I did with my O'day 35, before I swapped out for a PSS seal.
- Go to the local West Marine.
- Buy one package of each size packing.
- Go to the boat.
- Remove the packing.
- Compare the removed packing with each of the new packings.
- Select the one which seems to match.
- Use the selected packing to replace the removed packing.
- Return to West Marine.
- Get your money back in return for the several sizes that you did not use.
- Go sailing.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
USCG Licensed OUPV Captain, ASA 101/103/104/105 Certified - Also certified in Recreational Marine Electrical Systems