Haven't visited the site in a while, but we have had a few upgrades done to the boat and some still ongoing.
1. Had most of the aft. end raining replace with welded stainless rather than the lightweight riveted that was there.
2. Replaced the teak trim around the cockpit.
3. Replaced all the glass around the saloon with 3/8in hurricane glass with a 3m tint(really nice). Confident enough in the product to remove the plexiglass screens that were fitted. Fantastic difference.
4. Reworked the forward heads with new trim and worktops and paint and a new sink.
5. New Douglas Fir bowsprit made Grade A straight grained fir. 5 strips laminated, then epoxied and painted with Awlgrip.
6. New teak base made for the anchor winch. Winch totally stripped and rebuilt prior to refitting.
7. New pulpit platform made and epoxied. Looks lovely. Clear coat finish.
8. New scupper drains cut and glassed into the hull below the toe rail on the aft section where previously there was a small drain hole on either side. Now even the dew runs off.
9. Aft head currently being converted into a shower room, Rainfall shower new worktops and sink.
10. New 3 mile LED nav lighting fitted. (Not srtrictly correct since should be 2 miles, but what the heck)
Work still to be carried out. Retrim the aft cabin ceiling surround with something new incorporating LED lighting.
Complete rewire both 12v and 110.
Possibly some replumbing.
Rework the aft stbd side cabin with washer/spin dryer, tool cabinet.
Lifting and rebedding all the stantions with new backing plates.
Refinish the decks with KiwiGrip.
Then look at converting to roller furling and some electric winches.
What can I say.....it's a boat.