SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Passport

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  emagin 
#1 ·
Here's a shout out to my fellow Passport owners... Passport 40 here, #076, 1984 (commissioned in 1985), located on Lake Champlain!

#3 ·
I sure wish Sailnet didn't shut down the lists the way they did. It appears as if all of the regulars on the Passport list have gone underground.

Do you know who the best person is, or the best place to go is, to do gelcoat repairs on non-skid? Our cabintop non-skid has a few tiny pieces missing that we'd like to get fixed before Winter, but I'd like to match both the color and the pattern.

By the way, we're in Burlington right now... been off for a week. We slogged to the inland sea on Tuesday in 25kts of actual and 30+kts of apparent on the nose, rails under the water many times. What a ride! I felt like one of those racing sleds, only 25,000lbs heavier! We'll be here for a few days, in a slip or on a mooring...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.