The chainplates on my 1987 PSC34 have been replaced/rebedded in the relatively recent past. I'm in the process of removing, cleaning, potting all drill holes with epoxy, redrilling and rebedding the deck hardware. I've had no leaking issues, just think it's prudent with a boat of this vintage.. Currently I've removed the large cleats in the bow, the windlass and the bronze guides for the anchor chain/rode. Also I've removed a couple of attachment sites for the bow pulpit. They all came off pretty easily - seem to be bedded with silicone. The staysail attachment site I believe is bedded with 5200 - no luck getting that off without using anti-bond, and I'm not brave enough for that at this juncture. (doubt I'll get to that this season). Hope that helps.
Athenry, 1987 PSC34, #89