PCS Battery Location Ideas
Need ideas re battery location. They are currently aft of icebox on a strange factory molded shelf with some kind of 1/2 cylinder cut-out...another question...another time.
Have 3 batteries which is fine now, but me or a lucky new owner might need more amp hours to run the washer and dryer...not
My sights are set on aft of the mast compression post, starboard side under settee.
1. Lowet center of gravity
2. Easier access
3. Plenty of expansion room
1. Don't fix it if it ain't broke (thanks dad)
2. Closer to the water-line...God forbid but I'll need lights to find the Scotch and ditch bag
3. Slightly longer cable run ($200)
4. Cut's/scraps/verbal assaults and associated apologies to my neighbor
5. Goodbye air conditioning (I'm somewhat embarrassed when the needle approaches 100 and I disappear below)...but without it there will be more verbal assaults and less appologies.