SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Hello to All - Introduction

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  cheoah 
#1 ·
Hello to all.

I bought a 2002 PSC Crealock 37 (Mon Amie) in June 2011 and sailed her from Florida to her new home in Connecticut. I have been sailing for approximately 20 years, mainly on other people's boats, and prior to acquiring her have only owned a couple sailing dinghies. This boat is the realization of a long-time dream and a brand new boating experience for me.

The sail up from FL was a great experience - first open ocean voyage - and I have enjoyed sailing her as frequently as possible ever since.

I will be monitoring this forum regularly as there is much that I can learn from all of you and hope to contribute my fair share as well.

#6 ·
Thanks to all for the welcome. I have some pictures which I will post soon - probably after Labor Day. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures on the trip up from FL and didn't blog it (there was only 2 of us sailing up and not much time off watch to do much other than eat & get some sleep. I would be happy to provide more details for Rain Dog and anyone else who's interested but that too will have to wait until after Labor Day.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

#7 ·
Congrats,
As an owner of a Crealock 37 I can understand your happiness and excitement upon aquirieing yours.I hope you have as many happy years as we have had with ours (18).They are truely amazing vessels.I still look back at her every time I walk away.Good luck and happy sailing.
Dianne and Chuck Burke S/V NiftyNickers C37 #139

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.