SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Woohoo!! We're gonna be Crealock owners!

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  valis 
#1 ·
It's a done deal, we're going to be the new owners of PSC 37 #312 in the very near future.

I am one happy sailor!!

Anyone want a really nice Omega 36 fractional sloop?

#8 ·
This is the best one I have at the present. Mostly have survey photos. :D

'95 Currently named Permagrin, will change to Elnora. Monitor, big AGM battery banks, wind generator, new standing rigging, radar, anchor windlass and refrigeration. A big step up from the current boat which is a minimal system performance cruiser.

When we started looking at boats 5 years ago the Pacific Seacraft came on the radar quickly as we were looking at a "cruising" boat, but at that time didn't think we could afford one. Things change!

Sadly, it's at the end of the season here. Already had our first frost and the snow line is creeping down the mountains.

#9 ·
Dale, that's a beautiful boat!

I really like the PSC 37s. I've crewed for a friend who has a Crealock 37 ("Intention", built before Pacific Seacraft acquired the molds), and he's taken that boat all through the South Pacific. I've sailed with him in the Marquesas, and from Fiji to Vanuatu, and the '37 sails very sweetly. You might be interested in Intention's website and blog.

My boat, VALIS (PSC44), has just moved up to Friday Harbor, WA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.