SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Nice Girls, nice photos PORTUGAL MATCH RACE

6K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  bobmcgov 
#1 · (Edited)
Guys, in 2 days starts the PORTUGAL MATCH RACE.

If you want to see nice looking Portuguese women, sailing and non sailing, and some HOT HOT HOT boats sailing, please check this:

CLICK IN GALLERY and look at all of them!! There is even a Ladies Match cup!!!

PORTUGAL MATCH RACING

I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for watching, my Country appreciates.

#3 ·
Just saw this problem now.

That web page I provided, in my laptop opens with a lot of colours and immediately on the top of the page (I can see XML writen while loading) I can see the counter to the start of the first race and a lot of photos, namely the girls and the boats, that you can open into large photos, and videos, BUT from another computer at the marina, it does not open that??

What are you guys getting on that page?? SD can you explain this to me?

Its a shame, because the boat photos are really high quality..

someone help? Please?

I am computer chalenged

#8 ·
Just saw this problem now...computer at the marina, it does not open that??

someone help? Please?
Hey Gui,

It looks like the marina computer doesn't have a Flash viewer installed (third party plugin that lets you view shockwave files).

You should be able to download it from http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

Hope this helps.

Nice pictures on the site - but if the woman catches me looking to long I am going to blame you ;)

#15 ·
Ha.... That last photo had me flummoxed -- they race schooners in Portugal?! Then I looked closer and realized it was two boats side by side, not one ridiculously long twin-master. A bit of Gui's Photoshopping could make it a schooner. Could make the women nekked, too -- but fair's fair, he'd need to do the same for Dennis Conner. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.