Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Racing
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2011

blt2ski will become famous soon enough
Paulo,

On another note and race, I saw a note on the jeanneau owners forum, the tranquandra has about 100 boats signed up, with 1/4 of them sailing Jeanneau's, majority SF3200's. I could not see where on the tranqundra site the boat listings and types. There might be another boat make and model with as many as Jeanneau. The only one I can think of that might get close would be Bene and the figaro or some other make/model that is on par with the sf3200/figaro design spec. AC34 is ringing a bell in the brain for one ie Archembault.

marty
Old 04-05-2011

PCP will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by blt2ski View Post
Paulo,

On another note and race, I saw a note on the jeanneau owners forum, the tranquandra has about 100 boats signed up, with 1/4 of them sailing Jeanneau's, majority SF3200's. I could not see where on the tranqundra site the boat listings and types. There might be another boat make and model with as many as Jeanneau. The only one I can think of that might get close would be Bene and the figaro or some other make/model that is on par with the sf3200/figaro design spec. AC34 is ringing a bell in the brain for one ie Archembault.

marty
You are right, to see all you have to look in 4 different places, SOLO and DUO and in each one the ones that leave from Saint Nazaire and the ones that leave from Barcelona. Too much trouble to count all of them but there are already plenty and the race starts only in July

Regarding the boats, yes, there are lot's of Sun Fast 32 but also lots of JPK (9.60 and 10.10) lots of Pogos 8.5, lots of Archimbaults (A31 and A35) some J boats, some Bongo an Opium 39 and even a Bavaria 36 .

I would say that it surprises me that there is not any Elan 350 (I meat a guy that said to me that he was racing in one but it is not yet on the lists), no Pogo 10.50, no First 30, no First 40, some (few) 35 and some old 36.7. The guys that are there to win with new boats are betting on the A35 but most of all on the new JPK 10.10. Lot's of them for a new boat.

Transquadra - Transat solitaire et double réservée aux amateurs.

Transquadra - Transat solitaire et double réservée aux amateurs.

Regards

Paulo

Last edited by PCP; 04-05-2011 at 01:13 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook