SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Ranger 26 by Richards????

5K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  deltaten 
#1 ·
Browsing thru the for sail lists and saw a Ranger 26 (mull) and went to sailboatdata to look it up. saw another (several, in fact) 26 and said WTH?!why not look/

Seems there was one designed by Raymond Richards that appeals to me. A keel/centerboard cutter, bowsprit and "dog box" cabin. Apparently only 70 were built, starting 1978.

Anybody have info or a line on pix, they'd be most welcome

TIA,
Paul

#2 · (Edited)
Do a google image search for a Kent Ranger 26 and you'll get quite a few.. another poster was asking just last week or so.

Cute character boat, probably fairly roomy but I bet the Mull will sail circles around it....;)

#3 ·
Thanks Faster;
I found one sales site that had a few pix. Long since sold; but still a very pretty boat. Sold for $10.9k in Sept. of '11. Like that ad stated...looks like a Flicka and priced about the same.

As much as I can appreciate (and long for) a PS Dana; neither that or the Ranger26 (Richards) fall inside my price range./ Beer budget and champaigne tastes, I suppose! ;)

I will keep looking and hoping for a deal-of-the-Century ! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.