SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Does anyone use this list anymore?

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  scuppers 
#1 · (Edited)
What other bulletin boards are you using (if any) for your sailing information?
:(

#3 ·
What lists are you using (if any)?:(
not much anymore - my yahoo group has limited activity for the s2 27 users, but that's because number of owners are far/few.

when i owned a Tanzer 22, the yahoo group was very active.

#6 ·
Well, this bulletin board seems to be dead, since there have been no posts in over five weeks...so I ask again (with clarification of what I was asking in my original post):

What other bulletin boards are you using (if any) for your sailing information?

#9 ·
To answer your question, I guess it depends on what it is you need to know.
I read Sailnet on a fairly regular basis, and I do post various questions on occasion, and I usually get good answers. There might not be a whole lot of activity within the S2 forum itself, but Sailnet overall is pretty active, and is usually a pretty good source of information for general interest sailing related topics. Most things I need to know would apply to any make or model, so I wouldn't post them here in the S2 forum. My boat has a saildrive engine, so when I have a saildrive question I post them on the Yahoo saildrive owner's group board rather than here because that seems to be a better source of information for that specific topic. I know there are many other internet forums out there, some are geared more towards cruising, or racing or whatever. If you could tells us a little more about what it is you need to know, I am sure someone would try to point you in the right direction.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.