SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

What is your age?

• Less than 30

Votes: 122 16.0%
  • 31-39

Votes: 127 16.7%
  • 40-49

Votes: 172 22.6%
  • 50-59

Votes: 205 26.9%
  • 60-64

Votes: 83 10.9%
  • 65 or older

Votes: 57 7.5%

What is your age?

25K views 90 replies 73 participants last post by  CVAT 
#1 ·
What is your age?

#67 ·
Islander 36

I guess I do know something about the I-36, since I was responsible for hiring Alan Gurney, directing him to design a 36 foot boat to beat the ears off the Erickson crowd an their 35 footer. I also employed the services of a talented designer to see to the overall design features. Joe Artese was the aforementioned gentelman, who did a magnificent job. The boat wasa resounding success, and I am very proud!
Ken Smith
Ex Pres. Islander Yachts

#69 ·
I yam 47. I have seven years of dingy experience from ages 9 - 15, and 3 years of small cruiser experience from 44 - 47.

The hiatus was due to discovering "girls" as an alternative to spend money on, rather than boats.

Then the girls got too expensive, and I re-discovered boats.

#70 ·
A very variable 61, felt like 90 on 4 day rough sail to Isle of Mann last weekend with three sick passengers.:eek: the 10 pints of porter and a late start didn,t help:D
Felt prime yesterday on a fab 8 hour singlehanded cruise to Lambay island for a spot of fishing.:cool:
To keep feeling young, keep clear of non sailing friends on a small sailboat in bad weather.:laugher
Safe sailing

#81 ·
"What is your age?"

You mean on this planet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.