Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Welcome to Sailnet > SailNet FAQ
 Not a Member? 

SailNet FAQ This forum is specifically on the Sailnet Website and how to do certain things on the website. Please note - any other threads will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2007
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Steps to posting pictures

Ok, as the designated village idiot of computers, I am going to put the steps in to post pictures!!! Here we go:

1) Go to www.photobucket.com. This is a free service (and a paid service, depending on your level). Sign up, following the instructions. You will have an id and password to record for future postings.

2) On the right side (nicely placed beside the ads of Victroia Secret stuff), under Upload Images and Videos, you will see a Browse Button. Click on it and give it the location of your pics (whether you are getting them from your hard drive or a web site).

3) Click Upload, and the pictures will be saved in 'MY ALBUM'. Under those pictures, which you can view at the bottom of MY Album, you have various options (which I will not go into), but the URL address is important. Decide the picture you want to post, then click on the URL image, then press Control+C for copy.

4) Go to sailnet, and begin to type a new message or thread. In your thread (at the top) is a yellow button with the picture of a mountain. Press this and a pop-up will ask you for the URL location. Press Control+V to paste it.

*** NOTE, if you have a firewall/good virus protection, YOUR COMPUTER WILL NOT ALLOW SAILNET TO OPEN THIS POP-UP BOX - SO YOU MUST TURN THIS OFF (Which has been my problem, incidentally, and did not know it).

5) Your picture is there and will appear when you press submit.

6) If you have any problems, PM me or write back here and Cruisingdad will help. Don't feel ashamed. No one is as piss-poor at this as I am, so you won't be the dumbest. I will help!!!

- CD
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007

poopdeckpappy has a spectacular aura about poopdeckpappy has a spectacular aura about
Slick CD, never could get them loaded here @ sailnet

Old 02-09-2007
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Good looking Poopdeck!! You go!!
Old 02-09-2007

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
PDP...very very very nice..is that your boat??
Old 02-09-2007

poopdeckpappy has a spectacular aura about poopdeckpappy has a spectacular aura about
Thanks CD, Giu

This was a boat I was trying to over take ( imaginary racing ) I'm shooting from our 45' Hunter, However, I do have a mini version of this boat that I'm in the process of restoring, It's a 69 Islander and I love that boat, more so than the Hunter, it just has a warmth and a grace that the Hunter just doesn't have, ( that's just a personal feeling ) plus it's so much fun to sail, I think I'll have this Islander for another 30 yrs

This one was shot a few ( quit a few ) minutes later

Old 02-09-2007

Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice Giulietta is just really nice
Absolutely LOVELY.....I love that...thanks PDP...

OK guys, more photos of your boat sailing??? Not the "at anchor" ones, please...have you noticed that when sailing ANY boat is beautifull??
Old 02-09-2007
Oathkeepers member

jerryrlitton will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to jerryrlitton Send a message via MSN to jerryrlitton Send a message via Yahoo to jerryrlitton Send a message via Skype™ to jerryrlitton
I know this is not sailing related but...Two from Iraq and one pre-Iraq. C[IMG][/IMG]an you guess which is which?
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

Bruce Lee

LET'S GET SERIOUS ABOUT ENFORCING OUR PRESENT LAWS NOW

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-09-2007

soul searcher is on a distinguished road
how about some instructions on posting photos in the gallery do you still need to go through photo bucket. I tried to do it straight off the computer but all I get is a fatal error message.

Matt

All boats are sinking it's just a matter of how fast.

Last edited by soul searcher; 02-09-2007 at 04:28 PM.
Old 02-09-2007
Oathkeepers member

Send a message via ICQ to jerryrlitton Send a message via MSN to jerryrlitton Send a message via Yahoo to jerryrlitton Send a message via Skype™ to jerryrlitton
Mi24

[IMG][/IMG]
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

Bruce Lee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-09-2007
Oathkeepers member

[IMG][/IMG]

Bruce Lee