SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   SailNet FAQ (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/sailnet-faq/)
-   -   "new posts" (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/sailnet-faq/51732-new-posts.html)

xort 02-21-2009 12:16 PM

"new posts"
 
I notice the new post button now has a dropdown...something new on the way?

xort 02-21-2009 12:41 PM

Well Well Well...

all posts,

no politics

no politics or off topic

Fantastic idea!!!!!!!!!!!

AjariBonten 02-21-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xort (Post 452636)
Well Well Well...

all posts,

no politics

no politics or off topic

Fantastic idea!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOOLOL, so we CAN learn something from "that other place"

:laugher

camaraderie 02-21-2009 01:28 PM

Need off topic ONLY for sck & me! :D :D :D

Cruisingdad 02-21-2009 07:15 PM

I'm still in negotiations for the No SWAY posts!!

HEHE!

Brian

CaptainForce 02-21-2009 08:29 PM

Great idea, but who will be reading about my opinions of the Washington Post or how ground peach pits soaked in hydrogen peroxide can cure cancer?

craigtoo 02-21-2009 08:35 PM

BAhahahhhaahah!

Nice one CapForce....!

CD,
He's already on everyone's ignore list. I had to make a special place for him in the pub. (Lucky I planned for that....)

craigtoo 02-21-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaraderie (Post 452673)
Need off topic ONLY for sck & me! :D :D :D

Watch it buster.

I pride myself on my lack of Sailing related contribution around here! :D :D

sailaway21 02-21-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigtoo (Post 452860)
Watch it buster.

I pride myself on my lack of Sailing related contribution around here! :D :D

You need a category for just general lack of contribution as your lackings know no bounds. :D

craigtoo 02-21-2009 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sailaway21 (Post 452873)
You need a category for just general lack of contribution as your lackings know no bounds. :D

You want a beer?
Rum?

[start soup nazi voice]
NO BEER FOR YOU...! :D :D :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
(c) Marine.com LLC 2000-2012