Join Date: May 2007
Location: Transient-Presently Alameda,CA
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
I certainly appreciate your input. If one simplified the "general" go/no go decision making process for a port to port passage to a forecast of less than 25kts and period equal to, or more than, wave height would that constitute a relatively conservative approach on the Central California, Oregon, Washington coasts? From your figures and analysis that "appears" to be the case. I use the word "general" because I realize you have to factor in what has been happening, what is forcast for later, bars, harbor approaches etc. etc.
PS Best Friend, give me an email. Wouldn't mind sharing a cold one and your local knowledge.
Last edited by tsingtao; 07-24-2007 at 08:57 PM.