Happy to be here... - Page 5 - SailNet Community
Seamanship & Navigation Forum devoted to seamanship and navigation topics, including paper and electronic charting tools.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 83 Old 10-08-2007
Peace, Courtney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailhog View Post
DJ, you are one clever young lady. Had to stare at that for a second...
I can't take the credit...it's the coffee. Coffeecoffeecoffee!!!!!

Our strength is often composed of the weakness that we're damned if we are going to show.

-Mignon McLaughlin
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 83 Old 10-08-2007

Quote:
Thanks for your heart-felt concern, you one-eyed Portugese bastard!

But I have 2 eyes.....one brain....2 eyes...still one brain more than you

And I am a bastard, but not heart-felt guy.....

Anyway...happy you're ok....
post #43 of 83 Old 10-08-2007 Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giulietta View Post

Anyway...happy you're ok....
That's what I needed to hear...
post #44 of 83 Old 10-08-2007
Best Looking MALE Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaraderie View Post
Giu has altered his advice now Hawg...He says now that you need a LONG tether so that next time you drag behind the boat as it slowly (it is a Catalina after all) sails into the sunset. You can use your unique talent to try to jet yourself back aboard!
Now, now... don't make me reach into my bag of Photoshop on you again:

I can use them on Giu
or I can use them on you.
Think hard and long,
about what to do!

HEHEH!

= CD

Sailnet Moderator

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

post #45 of 83 Old 10-08-2007
humble pie rat

Quote:
This Columbus Day, gentlemen. It's not Let's See How Many Ways We Can Think of to Insult Sailhog Day.
Sorry I came into this late, sailhog. I would have backed you up. I don't have tether but I do have a leash I can lend you. Ass whole, is that the same as a complete *******?

Last edited by CapnHand; 10-08-2007 at 03:04 PM.
post #46 of 83 Old 10-08-2007 Thread Starter

Everyone:
I don't mean to brag, but my flatulent powers are... considerable. Let's just leave it at that. You all may not LIKE that I have these incredible powers and that you do not, but I do have them and you all are just going to have to deal with it. Sometimes I feel as though certain people on this forum are... jealous of my flatulent abilities and try to lash out to my sailing abilities -- which I realize are not fully developed -- in order to bring me down to their level. Women are attracted to me because of these powers, and I'm sure it drives you guys CRAZY. That's your tough luck. See you losers later...
post #47 of 83 Old 10-08-2007

Quote:
That's what I needed to hear...
Ohhh you should have sent me a pm requesting that...

You paid for insult...not compassion....

Compassion is three doors down the corridor, on your left, past argument, which is on your left.

See it here....
post #48 of 83 Old 10-08-2007
Peace, Courtney

Quote:
Everyone:
I don't mean to brag, but my flatulent powers are... considerable. Let's just leave it at that. You all may not LIKE that I have these incredible powers and that you do not, but I do have them and you all are just going to have to deal with it. Sometimes I feel as though certain people on this forum are... jealous of my flatulent abilities and try to lash out to my sailing abilities -- which I realize are not fully developed -- in order to bring me down to their level. Women are attracted to me because of these powers, and I'm sure it drives you guys CRAZY. That's your tough luck. See you losers later...

Hog, you do have it coming out both ends, that's for sure...but I thought your college girlfriend dumped you on account of your flatulence??

Our strength is often composed of the weakness that we're damned if we are going to show.

-Mignon McLaughlin
post #49 of 83 Old 10-08-2007
Best Looking MALE Mod

Quote:
Everyone:
Mine aren't bad either, really. Neither are my boys. It is an inherited thing. FOr example, we were on this sailboat at Annapolis over the weekend. We really want to lowball the owner, but all these people kept walking through it and seemed interested. Thus, we loaded up on some pinto beans and just sat down below - hatches closed. The rest took care of itself.

I think I will be the proud owner of a Tayana 52 before long. Of course, that smell is kinda worked its way into the upholstry. Guess it needs to be a really low ball offer now so I can afford to replace it. I just hope the owner does not find out.

- CD

Sailnet Moderator

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:

Follow My Blog at:

Follow me on Facebook:

post #50 of 83 Old 10-08-2007 Thread Starter

CD,
With all due respect, I don't think you know who you're talking to here. I'm sort of the Babe Ruth in my field. You're an excellent sailor, and I'm "gifted" at what I do. If you can refrain from comparing yourself to me in the flatulence department I'm sure we can remain friends.

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.