: Introduce Yourself
- good to be here
- Howdy from Ventura
- Hello, Colin Archer ca 40 info
- Hello and I need help finding a trader
- Sailing BVC in December - 30-year veterans
- New here and need amy boat identified,
- New Member - Los Angeles / Scotland
- Senior Skipper
- New to Sailnet and Sailing in Florida
- New owner of a 1974 Cal 29.
- Hello from Marina del Rey
- New to SailNet, old to sailing
- Chattanooga, TN - I want to sail it, not sell it.
- Hello from Pensacola
- New guy wanting to learn in Puyallup (Tacoma / South Sound)
- I'm a Newbie and I have lots to learn
- Putting the cart before the horse!
- Hello All
- Just set sail
- Stuffing Box In Tight Quarters
- Boat rental - what's the right forum?
- Hi all!
- New to sailing
- Hey Everyone!
- New to Sailing and Sailnet
- Getting back in the Wind
- small catamarans
- New to this forum... not new to sailing
- The Next Chapter
- New to Site
- Andy looking for crew work anywhere
- Hej from Malmö Oresund
- captron 70
- Hi all just dropped anchor!
- When to go Maine to Bahamas
- New here and have a question
- Just joined
- Sailing "newb"
- Long time sea lover looking for information and education
- Testing the waters, Charleston style
- 1979 Santana 35
- In need of experience :)
- Watssup and then some!
- New here need help
- Hello! (And route advice)
- My sailing projects videos
- Whale Gusher 8 parts
- Hello Everyone!
- I'm new here and new build
- Central Texas Potter Sailor
- Candy Class Catboats
- Salty Navy Sailor, New to real Sailing.
- It's Time to Learn to Sail!
- Hello Sailnet.. new P28 here
- 1979 C & C 30 Mk1
- New to sailing, now the questions
- wanting to say hello
- Soon to be new owners of a Block Island 40
- Checking in then out
- Hallo everybody
- info on sail change
- Hello SailNet
- Hello Sailnet
- Hello SailNet...
- A dead love was only dormant
- C&C 26 1978 Issues? Looking to purchase
- New Sailor
- New to boating!
- Back into sailing...
- fairly new to sailing...first time boat owner cal 20
- New to the site - DC/NOVA
- From Louisiana to The West Coast
- Hey folks - Newbie in Florida
- boat storage suggestions
- Anyone sailing around Lake Placid, Florida???
- Sailing is great ... working on the boat, not so much
- Albin cumulus
- New member, new boat, new life phase.
- Hello from Atlantic Canada!
- Hello from Vancouver
- New to sailnet
- New to this forum
- New to us Cal 2-29
- New Morgan owner and cruiser
- About to be sailor from Alabama
- Galveston to Tampa: Advice for the first timer
- New to SailNet
- Sail newbie in Central Georgia
- Hopeful future sailor from London,ON
- Hello from MA/NH!
- Another New Sailor from Upstate NY!
- New from Upstate NY Elmira/Corning area
- Newbie Tanzer22 owner...Oregon!
- Newbiw Member -> Present sailor -> Future liveaboard -> Compac 27/2?
- G'Day from Australia
- Daydream Yachts
- Hello from the Carolinas
- Back on Sailnet
- Hello from Coastal Downeast Maine!
- May I introduce myself please?
- New sails
- Hello From Baytown, TX
- Hello from San Diego
- No Experience...
- Greetings from the Rocinante in La Gomera
- C & C 27 spreader/shroud
- Hello all - new to SailNet here
- New to sailing and sailnet.com
- Hi, new to sailing just bought a boat... (Chicago Burbs)
- Splice the Main Brace and Maintain Course and Speed
- Hello All
- New to Sailing and SailNet
- Hello sailing world
- N00b on deck
- Galilee 15 - Information and PDF's needed
- hello NET
- Just saying hi
- Reinvesting in our 27' Ericson
- New owner of an old 505...
- Miami sailing
- New to sailing
- Landlubber meets girl, dreams of sailing!
- Long time, first time
- New from New Orleans
- My 15th post!
- Dream come true
- Sawatdee Krap
- Shao NPO
- New kid
- New and need a ride...
- 1st boat
- Looking forward to season 2
- Howdy All, Just getting started.
- Finally getting my start in Portland, Maine
- Landlocked for Now
- my name is sonsun and i am a sailing addict
- Sailing without a clue!!
- Hello from Bonham Texas
- Boating lady says hello out there!
- Ohhh heeyyy and blow me on down
- Greetings from Panama and points South & West
- Ex Clipper Race Crew
- Back into Sailing!
- Brand Spanking New To The Sailing World
- Greetings from the UP
- Hello from Gale
- Greetings from Charlotte!
- Hello from a new SN member
- Never been sailing
- Just checking in
- 19mths till we walk the plank.
- cabin flooring--structural or covering
- New to sailing
- New to this site from Port Moody British Columbia
- inspection of mooring great kills staten island ny
- Newbie in Del.
- New paid sponsor
- Howdy all!
- New to Sailing
- Greetings from the Rappahannock!
- Hi Everyone!
- captain monk
- Purchase a 1970 Challenger 32
- New boat owner of a Mariner 36
- My dream is coming.
- Inheriting two sailing vessels
- Hello from Dunedin, FL
- Hello from Seattle! (Any other hams out there?)
- Future Sailor?
- Ahoy..first time user in Annapolis
- Sailing Canada To Australia
- crew mate wanted
- Seems Like A Great Place For A Greenhorn Like Me.
- Hello from Toro :)
- Life's Next Adventure
- New member
- New member, just starting
- Hello! Newcomer here looking for advice!
- Hello and question
- Hello from New Jersey
- Hello :)
- New to the forum.
- New here, new to sailing...
- Looking for a Sailing teacher
- back again, hello everyone!
- New to sailing in Maryland.
- New member/Cal 22 owner
- Just Another Newbie
- New to the forums
- hi everyone!
- Experienced Crew Looking To Documentary of Puddle Jump 2015
- Here since 2010, I haven't sailed in a while.
- looking for feedback on Gibsea 474 1994
- Jack From Above Tampa, Florida
- transatlantic passage
- New to Sailnet (and sailing!)
- Need parts-Wilcox Crittenden Imperial 51
- Tartan piper 31 cutless bearing
- New to Sailnet? Help us help you!
- Missing boater Irwin Citation Chesapeake Bay
- New to Sailnet
- dont own a sailboat, here to learn first
- New to the Chesapeake and Sailnet
- Sailor from East Tennessee
- new to sailing in florida
- New from Maine
- Hello from Florida
- Chesapeake sailor
- Hi new girl who loves working & playing on boats!
- Permission to bard the ship, beam me up Scotty
- new elmar sundance owner
- New Guy from Indy
- problems with keel bolts on beneteau
- My brand new 1974 Ericson 27
- Sailing in the Desert
- Dreamin' a bit
- new furling line on Old Seafurl
- new to the site... my next 3 year agenda
- Another PNW sailor
- My name isn't Tony daisy
- back to sailing
- Want to be sailing in Feb. in Florida
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.