: Introduce Yourself
- It's Time to Learn to Sail!
- Hello Sailnet.. new P28 here
- 1979 C & C 30 Mk1
- New to sailing, now the questions
- wanting to say hello
- Soon to be new owners of a Block Island 40
- Checking in then out
- Hallo everybody
- info on sail change
- Hello SailNet
- Hello Sailnet
- Hello SailNet...
- A dead love was only dormant
- C&C 26 1978 Issues? Looking to purchase
- New Sailor
- New to boating!
- Back into sailing...
- fairly new to sailing...first time boat owner cal 20
- New to the site - DC/NOVA
- From Louisiana to The West Coast
- Hey folks - Newbie in Florida
- boat storage suggestions
- Anyone sailing around Lake Placid, Florida???
- Sailing is great ... working on the boat, not so much
- Albin cumulus
- New member, new boat, new life phase.
- Hello from Atlantic Canada!
- Hello from Vancouver
- New to sailnet
- New to this forum
- New to us Cal 2-29
- New Morgan owner and cruiser
- About to be sailor from Alabama
- Galveston to Tampa: Advice for the first timer
- New to SailNet
- Sail newbie in Central Georgia
- Hopeful future sailor from London,ON
- Hello from MA/NH!
- Another New Sailor from Upstate NY!
- New from Upstate NY Elmira/Corning area
- Newbie Tanzer22 owner...Oregon!
- Newbiw Member -> Present sailor -> Future liveaboard -> Compac 27/2?
- G'Day from Australia
- Daydream Yachts
- Hello from the Carolinas
- Back on Sailnet
- Hello from Coastal Downeast Maine!
- May I introduce myself please?
- New sails
- Hello From Baytown, TX
- Hello from San Diego
- No Experience...
- Greetings from the Rocinante in La Gomera
- C & C 27 spreader/shroud
- Hello all - new to SailNet here
- New to sailing and sailnet.com
- Hi, new to sailing just bought a boat... (Chicago Burbs)
- Splice the Main Brace and Maintain Course and Speed
- Hello All
- New to Sailing and SailNet
- Hello sailing world
- N00b on deck
- Galilee 15 - Information and PDF's needed
- hello NET
- Just saying hi
- Reinvesting in our 27' Ericson
- New owner of an old 505...
- Miami sailing
- New to sailing
- Landlubber meets girl, dreams of sailing!
- Long time, first time
- New from New Orleans
- My 15th post!
- Dream come true
- Sawatdee Krap
- Shao NPO
- New kid
- New and need a ride...
- 1st boat
- Looking forward to season 2
- Howdy All, Just getting started.
- Finally getting my start in Portland, Maine
- Landlocked for Now
- my name is sonsun and i am a sailing addict
- Sailing without a clue!!
- Hello from Bonham Texas
- Boating lady says hello out there!
- Ohhh heeyyy and blow me on down
- Greetings from Panama and points South & West
- Ex Clipper Race Crew
- Back into Sailing!
- Brand Spanking New To The Sailing World
- Greetings from the UP
- Hello from Gale
- Greetings from Charlotte!
- Hello from a new SN member
- Never been sailing
- Just checking in
- 19mths till we walk the plank.
- cabin flooring--structural or covering
- New to sailing
- New to this site from Port Moody British Columbia
- inspection of mooring great kills staten island ny
- Newbie in Del.
- New paid sponsor
- Howdy all!
- New to Sailing
- Greetings from the Rappahannock!
- Hi Everyone!
- captain monk
- Purchase a 1970 Challenger 32
- New boat owner of a Mariner 36
- My dream is coming.
- Inheriting two sailing vessels
- Hello from Dunedin, FL
- Hello from Seattle! (Any other hams out there?)
- Future Sailor?
- Ahoy..first time user in Annapolis
- Sailing Canada To Australia
- crew mate wanted
- Seems Like A Great Place For A Greenhorn Like Me.
- Hello from Toro :)
- Life's Next Adventure
- New member
- New member, just starting
- Hello! Newcomer here looking for advice!
- Hello and question
- Hello from New Jersey
- Hello :)
- New to the forum.
- New here, new to sailing...
- Looking for a Sailing teacher
- back again, hello everyone!
- New to sailing in Maryland.
- New member/Cal 22 owner
- Just Another Newbie
- New to the forums
- hi everyone!
- Experienced Crew Looking To Documentary of Puddle Jump 2015
- Here since 2010, I haven't sailed in a while.
- looking for feedback on Gibsea 474 1994
- Jack From Above Tampa, Florida
- transatlantic passage
- New to Sailnet (and sailing!)
- Need parts-Wilcox Crittenden Imperial 51
- Tartan piper 31 cutless bearing
- New to Sailnet? Help us help you!
- Missing boater Irwin Citation Chesapeake Bay
- New to Sailnet
- dont own a sailboat, here to learn first
- New to the Chesapeake and Sailnet
- Sailor from East Tennessee
- new to sailing in florida
- New from Maine
- Hello from Florida
- Chesapeake sailor
- Hi new girl who loves working & playing on boats!
- Permission to bard the ship, beam me up Scotty
- new elmar sundance owner
- New Guy from Indy
- problems with keel bolts on beneteau
- My brand new 1974 Ericson 27
- Sailing in the Desert
- Dreamin' a bit
- new furling line on Old Seafurl
- new to the site... my next 3 year agenda
- Another PNW sailor
- My name isn't Tony daisy
- back to sailing
- Want to be sailing in Feb. in Florida
- New trailersailor Phobos 21
- New and already in trouble
- Hello sail-net,new here
- Little Maid of Kent (Atkins & Co) Plans
- Hello to all from a Sailnet newbie with a CS36t
- My family of four takes on a catamaran renovation and a new lifestyle.
- Union Pacific, 48' schooner
- Landcruisers looking for more sea time
- new owner
- Coastal Carolina Newbie - And new boat soon
- Juste joinde
- New to Tampa - New to sailing
- Hello From THE Loop!
- Just Another Struggling Dreamer
- "Dave Gorham Houston" newbie...
- New Guy, Just pulled home a Flying Junior... HELP
- Captain Bill
- FOUND: Good Old Boat
- New to SailNet, hello!
- sailing in panama city
- Hi Everyone!
- Howdy from Wyoming
- New to SailNet
- Hello To All. "This is Me"
- Pocket Cruiser
- Long time lurker
- Excited to learn!
- Pearson 30 hatch replacement
- New to Sailing
- Lurker turned Log-In :-)
- Karl Tunberg's "Windswift" (new member introduction)
- Ahoy from the lines target state.
- Hi All........
- New Member
- hi all from the crew on Orca
- New Sailboat Owner
- Hello All...tracked down my grandfather's boat after >35 years
- New to the site but been in love with the Ocean for a long time.
- Hello fellow dreamers!
- New to the site
- Spring Fever
- Landlocked retiree with bucket list....
- New Member wanting to go south
- NY State Newbie
- Hello from Devon
- Hello From China
- Looking for sailors to crew with in auckland area
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.