SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Parts for Wauquiez instrument panel

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  tdw 
#1 ·
Looking for replacement indicator lights and screws for instrument panel on Wauquiez 2007 PS41. Suggestions?

#2 ·
Have you tried Wauquiez themselves ?

otoh .... what engine ? Instrument panel could well come from the engine maker not Wauquiez.

#3 ·
thanks, this is not the cockpit engine instrument panel, rather the nav station panel for the entire electrical system, so I don't think it's a Yanmar panel. The panel just has "Wauquiez" on the face, but the individual switches are by CarlingSwitch; I'll look harder at the back of the panel and see if a manufacturer is there. I tried the Wauquiez.com site, but my French is too rusty for meaningful exchange of information. That may still be the best source, however. Any other ideas?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.