SailNet Community - View Single Post - Another Navy ship collision. 10 "missing"
View Single Post
post #31 of Old 08-22-2017
troy2000

Re: Another Navy ship collision. 10 "missing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyDuckling View Post
As an ex-navy person, I think that this is nonsense.
Forget being in stealth mode, so others can't electronically see you. The freighter was obviously not at fault. It's like a huge turtle running over a dysfunctional and totally disabled rabbit.
What about one's command responsibility to see others? Could all of the watch detail (I bet at least 4) been asleep?
What about one's responsibility not to cross the path of others?
Unless the navy has changed more than is imaginable (by me), there had to be people on watch who saw this coming, and alerted the bridge, especially if disabling ones own radars is part of being stealthy. Didn't sonar hear it bearing down/getting closer?
As a conspiracy realist who knew with certainty that the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a false flag operation way back in 1966, I smell a skunk.
Given two deadly incidents in two months, both involving 'modern-day' digital destroyers, I'm guessing a 'hack' occurred, not unlike when our Navy vessels could not respond during 'enemy' fly-overs in the Black Sea and Baltic, even if they wanted to. And if any crew member mentions what actually happened, they'll likely know the Philly brig intimately, and/or lose all bennies forever.
There's a cover-up going on, be there no doubt.
I knew it back in 1966, and left the navy asap.
These dead sailors never had a chance, and unless this is made public, more will follow.
My condolences to all who care.
As an ex-Navy person, I think there are already enough paranoid conspiracy theories on the internet. You don't need to start flogging yet another one about evil gub'ment cover-ups and false flag operations.

Try not to let the urgent override the important.

Last edited by troy2000; 08-22-2017 at 01:10 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome