SailNet Community - View Single Post - Visa for Cuba
Thread: Visa for Cuba
View Single Post
post #26 of Old 10-22-2017
neeqness

Re: Visa for Cuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnewaska View Post
Since I'm having a hard time seeing how you found my comment to insult the whole country, I'm also having a hard time apologizing for it. I will accept that you didn't find it funny.

Back to the actual point you made. How do you find a countdown to be more advanced than the light just changing? As I recall (it been a long time), the signal lights in England go from Red to Red and Green simultaneously, before changing to Green. I didn't understand the advantage there either. There is nothing you do differently for Red and Green than for Red. Same for the countdown. I certainly don't see either as advanced, just different.
It's ok. If you thought it was funny I can understand why you wouldn't see it as insulting. I've already accepted that to be your perspective. I am not trying to change you. Everyone is different, even identical twins are not entirely alike. I'm ready to move on if you are.

In the same token if you don't believe me that their signals were more advanced that's fine too. It wasn't really my main point. My main point was that the US doesn't have any additional restrictions regarding travel or spending money in Cuba. Cuba does have their customs requirements but they are handled upon arrival. You do need cash on hand to pay for the visa and currency exchanges are also handled in Cuba.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Last edited by neeqness; 10-22-2017 at 09:48 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome