SailNet Community - View Single Post - What are these window shades called?
View Single Post
post #3 of Old 04-20-2018
Old as Dirt!
svHyLyte's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tampa Bay Area
Posts: 3,469
Thanks: 27
Thanked 184 Times in 174 Posts
Rep Power: 12
Re: What are these window shades called?

Originally Posted by Putnamehere View Post
I've seen these on boat ads but not in person. Does anyone know what these vertical stripe shades are called, where to buy and how well they work? Do they have 2 layers that slide back and forth covering up the open slots?
They are known as "CloZure" Privacy Shutters made by Zarcor. See Zarcor Solutions. They seem to work well on the boats we've seen them on.

"It is not so much for its beauty that the sea makes a claim upon men's hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air, that emanation from the waves, that so wonderfully renews a weary spirit."

Last edited by svHyLyte; 04-20-2018 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Vendor Name Change
svHyLyte is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome