Thread: Nor'sea 27
View Single Post
post #26 of Old 08-20-2018
Rhapsody-NS27
Daniel - Norsea 27

Re: Nor'sea 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Edward View Post
Daniel @Rhapsody-NS27 would you mind PMing me. I don't have enough posts yet to PM you and I had a couple of questions about an aft cockpit Nor'Sea.
-david
Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Wife and I were out of town for my birthday and then phone died.

Quote:
Thanks @Skipper Jer . They aren't really questions so much as thoughts on how he likes his aft cockpit. There are so few around and I know most people opted for the aft cabin version. BTW, is you boat still for sale and if so do you have a trailer?
I love my boat. I've been on Skipper Jer's boat once and it's a nice looking boat. I've been on a couple other aft-cabin versions. Every Nor'sea owner seems to love the boat they have and wouldn't trade it for anything. I guess I would agree. While I can see why others like their aft-cabin, I would prefer to stick with the aft-cockpit.

Quote:
I think that's really wise. It's hard to resist stepping up to a larger boat but honestly I think the 27-30 ft is about perfect size. Nor'Sea 27, Baba 30, Shannon 28, Westsail 32 (though a little larger than I'd probably go).
I know a guy who has a Shannon 28. Been on it once to take a look. really nice looking boat.

David, what part of the country/world are you in? Welcome to Sailnet.

Daniel
1981 Nor'sea 27,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
“Who is staring at the sea is already sailing a little.”
-Paul Carvel

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome